Sunday, April 15, 2007

Thank you for helping the Prayer Child Foundation

Thank you to all who helped with the Prayer Child Challenge that I was participting in. With your help I placed 37 out of the 250 people who were awarded prizes. I will be awarded a gold Prayer Child Italian Charm bracelet and a prayer child lapel pin. Thank you for helping to place me in the top 40 of 27,000+ demostrators who participated. We will have more challenges for the prayer child and I hope that you will all help again. 100% of the purchase price of your candle goes to the prayer child program and will help less fortunate children all over the United States.

I look forward to seeing you all soon and showing you the awards that I have won. Have a "scent"sational day!

Jen

No comments:

Gold Canyon Business Opportunity video

Looking for a way to supplement your income? Look no further than Gold Canyon Candles... Log on to www.wix-n-stix.com and "JOIN US" now! Start your business for FREE when you meet your qualifying 30 day sales! Don't delay, join today!