Sunday, March 8, 2009

March Madness - FREE CANDLES

Here are the details: One lucky winner will receive a $10 gift certificate to use on any product in the Gold Canyon Spring Catalog. Leave a comment telling me which Gold Canyon Fragrance is your favorite. Here's how to earn additional entries: 1)Earn a second entry by becoming a follower of my blog and include that in an additional comment (if you are already a follower just let me know in an additional comment). 2)Earn a third entry by registering on my GOLD CANYON WEBSITE(Click on SHOP to the right and then register). Leave an additional comment letting me know you registered on my site. 3)Earn a fourth entry by posting this giveaway on your blog. Leave an additional comment letting me know you posted about the giveaway on your blog , along with a link to the post. Be sure to leave a way for me to get in contact with you if you are the winner. I will randomly pick a winner on Friday, March 20th (using random.org). I will accept entries until Friday, March 20th at 12PM EST. I will announce the winner the evening of Saturday, March 21st. Good luck!!

No comments:

Gold Canyon Business Opportunity video

Looking for a way to supplement your income? Look no further than Gold Canyon Candles... Log on to www.wix-n-stix.com and "JOIN US" now! Start your business for FREE when you meet your qualifying 30 day sales! Don't delay, join today!