Saturday, March 20, 2010

Where in the World Is My Gold Canyon Candle?

I always loved to watch "Where in the World is Carmen San Diego" when I was a kid, and I have a demonstrator friend who always takes her candles with her on trips, so I am going to be taking my candles with me and sharing our adventures with you! So where in the world is my Gold Canyon Candle??? Time will tell- and I will be posting pictures to share with you... Where should we start???  Keep a look out here to see where we show up first...

1 comment:

Debra Keirce said...

I figured you needed an English comment here. :) Happy Easter Jen!!

Gold Canyon Business Opportunity video

Looking for a way to supplement your income? Look no further than Gold Canyon Candles... Log on to www.wix-n-stix.com and "JOIN US" now! Start your business for FREE when you meet your qualifying 30 day sales! Don't delay, join today!